How to Store your Backpack (without lockers!)

Roxas Braveheart

So I’ve recently searched up the locker prices for Six Flags, and they are expensive! Since I’m a cheapskate, I wanted to teach you guys my life hacks for backpacks!

First, the easiest and most trustworthy way to keep your backpack is to keep it with you! On floored coasters, just put each leg into each backpack strap. This will keep it in place, even on a coaster with inversions! The main problem with this is that if the coaster is inverted or floorless, you’re screwed.

Another way that you can place them is in the station, at the exit. This works because you just grab it on the way out. At all Cedar Fair coasters and the Six Flags rides without lockers, they usually have a cubby system to make it more convenient for you. The problem is that a few coasters that use lockers don’t let you into the station if you have a backpack.

My final way is to use the environment! Take this trash can for instance:

Fair warning - doing any of these does not guarantee bag safety. Don’t say I didn’t warn you. However, if you are stupid brave enough to do this, I would recommend to wedge your sack between the trash can and the fence. Or, if you don’t give a crap about hygiene, you can stuff your backpack in the trash can. Or, take a bush, like this one:

You can always place your sack under the bush. You should only do these if all else fails, though. This is the most risky way of placing your pack.

Well, that’s all for today. Tune in next time for my first photo TR, and keep on thrilling!